Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yes, I am on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno!

My second and a half of fame has arrived! I know that it must not mean much to you but it is like the Jonathan Ross show, times 100. I took my parents to the recording of the show and somehow we managed to sit front row and had to get up and shake the man's hand at the beginning... so there I am with my pink dress. I am pretty happy that. My dad did say I was like a groupie... I jumped up as soon as the cameraman gave us the signal! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. The web link is below if you want to have a look. (wednesday april 7th show)

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/wednesday-april-7-2010/1217164/

Nick is in Toronto and back tomorrow. He has had a good trip and sounded quite positive. Bremont had a big piece in the LA Times last easter sunday.... so very slowly but surely moving the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment