Friday, April 30, 2010

Less than a week to go... Elodie's cast is coming off soon!

Now that there is less than a week to go, I am really really excited to get home. Elodie's cast is coming in 4 days and we cannot wait. She somehow manages to walk everywhere but it is such a liability!

This week Nick and I were invited to the American Idol rehearsal and backstage. A.I is huge here. We met some contestants, stylists, judges and presenter. It was very interesting although not really my cup of tea.

Last night, I went (on my own, Nick is in Dallas and Atlanta) to a party and I met Christian Louboutin! I was so so excited. We spoke french about life in L.A and business (and one day I will have some of his shoes!!!!)

Looking forward to see everyone soon and catch up,

cx

No comments:

Post a Comment