Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday 16 of March... First L.A. Earthquake!

It is hot, sunny, beachy and shaky! Yesterday Nick and I both woke up by a 4.4 magnitude earthquake. It was Nick's first one and we both realized that we need to get geared up in case of a big one. Nick is off for 10 days today (Switzerland and England) so on the way to the airport I must buy torches (or flashlight) and what else... I am not sure. Life is just ticking along; home schooling every morning then off to the beach (or park) then back home for tea time. Every night the kids and I have a hot tube which means no bath! (bleached everyday after a day of sweating on the beach). I have my next glam evening schedule for the 26th of march. Bremont is hosting an exclusive evening at soho house and if everything goes to plan could be very interesting and fun... and I can take pictures this time!

Will keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment