Monday, February 22, 2010

I have mastered the Rings!

After going to muscle beach (again) on Saturday with the whole family to practice my physical challenge (the Rings), I found out that Nick CAN actually do it so I get in there and he gives me a push (quite a hard one) and I feel all the muscles in my shoulder twisting and pulling ( I nearly cried and was sooooo crossed with him). I think it was the fact that I could not do it and he could that upset me but I milked it and was in deep pain all day because of his big bully push! Anyway we went back today and I did it! so now I need to set a new goal.

I am definitely feeling a lot more settled and less on the edge. The kids have all recovered from the nasty virus and starting to appreciate my home schooling. We go to the beach everyday.

The social life is still a bit slow but met up with a big "socialite" mom in a play park in Santa Monica for kids playtime (arranged by Nick) so I had to be on best behavior and play corporate wife. She told me we are living in the wrong side of Santa Monica and that Main street is not really the place to shop but Melrose is.... feel very inadequate and have to watch what I am saying. Thankfully the kids got along well.

Miss the easy chat with the local Henley girls. I don't think there will be a lot of "Diamonds and Pearls" girl's night out!

Will keep you posted.... will not mention the amazing sunny weather we are having everyday, I know how annoying it can be.






No comments:

Post a Comment